Proven tips on how to grow your business with social media.

Jerryfrankson

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 17, 2020
WhatsApp is just one means of growing your business, but it is not the only way. Social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram are also effective tools for business growth.

Is your business struggling? Are you finding it difficult to keep your customers or make them continue patronizing you? Then get ready to learn how social media can turn your business around. All you need a phone and data.

Take clear pictures of your products and advertise on your social media page with eye-catching captions. This gives people a clear idea of what your product is and everybody likes a fine picture.
Always state your price in the caption. Let me tell you, when I see “DM for price”, I look for another vendor. How would you like it if you go to the supermarket and you have to ask the manager for the price of every single thing? That is what DM for price is like.

Always respond to your clients on time, you are not the only one selling spaghetti and turkey on social media. If you do not answer on time they will buy from another person.
When a client praises your product or service, post it on your social media page. People trust those who other people trust.

Do giveaways once a month, this drives engagement and gives your clients something to look forward to. It may seem hard in the beginning but your customers will feel appreciated and people will always want to win what you are giving away.

VIDEO: 13 Proven Social media marketing tips for small businesses.

Attachments